Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tonight is a Beautiful night!!

Aside from my Son getting into an accident on I-40 (hurt neck at hospital but will be fine), was ran off the road by a semi, but the female driver did an amazing job with the control even though her car was totalled. My son is fine... Wow how hard is it to get a call about this when your about 300 miles away. Just thank God he is OK.

Belle seems to be doing OK. It is extremely sad to see her house bound due to her scooter being in-op and her wheelchair gets stuck into the ground out here. I hope and pray we find a way to make her at least a little mobile, it can't be easy being her and not really being able to see what's going on, on her property, an ranch. Maybe we can find some donation's or something like a benefit dance out here to get her going.

Belle certainly has some big dreams with the ranch, most of them are possible with the help she will get. I love her dreams... they are almost the same as mine. I can't wait to see the look on her face when we get this town up and running, it will be worth a million to see it.

The trainer that came out today was a VERY nice Lady, she wants to teach me English and wants me to teach her Western... Wow how exciting, I can't wait. She is a smart one, and it seems we can work very well together. She was in awe about the fact that what I'm doing here I am doing for free. But hey come'on, it's BELLE STARR, re-born into her body, I can't say no to that...

OK, goodbye and goodnight for now!!

((hugs))

Miss ya babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment